for everyone who is feeling depressed right now just watch this video of white guys trying to twerk goodBYE
Put your iTunes/iPod on shuffle and create the soundtrack to your life.
- Opening Credits: I will not Bow - Breaking Benjamin
- Waking up: The Normandy Attacked - Mass Effect 2
- Falling in love: Angels- Owl city
- Fight Song: Faint - Linkin park (So much win!)
- Breaking Up: Zombie Holiday -…
Music Shuffle Game
- Put your MP3 player on shuffle.
- Use the song title as the answer to the question.
- NO CHEATING
- How does the world see me? Even in my dreams - G.O. ft. Mir
- Will I have a happy life? Follow Me - 2ne1
- What do my friends really think of me? Tell Them - Block B
1.How Are You Feeling Today? Scottish Winds - Frightening Rabbit
2.Will I get Far In Life? Starvation - The Golden Dawn
3.What Is my Best Friend’s Theme Song? The Staunton Lick - Lemon Jelly
4. What is or Was High School Like? Walk Over Me - All-American Rejects
5.What is The Best Thing About Me?…
MUSIC SHUFFLE SURVEY
1. Put your iTunes, Winamp, Foobar etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
IF SOMEONE SAYS ‘ARE YOU OKAY’ YOU SAY?
Healing (TRAX ft Key)
Harry Potter Challenge: The Magic Begins - Day 9: Character you feel the need to defend | Ron Weasley
They should have been more objective. Instead they favored certain characters/actors over others, and that’s where the movies fail, in my opinion.
I think people forget that he, like every other character in the series, has his flaws- one of his being his insecurity. Ron always came back and pulled through for Harry and the good of them all. And don’t forget, the reason Ron was in the lake for the second task was because he would be “the thing Harry would miss the most”.